You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
We've partnered with Monster Transmission to provide you with a transmission for your beastly applications!
This remanufactured 700R4 Monster Transmission comes with a matching torque converter, ready to install!
This Monster 700R4 is rated for engines producing up to 650hp/600tq
Your 700R4 is dyno tested for your peace of mind and ready to ship!
The Monster 700R4 is ideal for vehicles that are powered by engines with performance upgrades. Merica transmissions retain the stock shift pattern for ease of driving, while often being tougher than regular remanufactured OEM transmissions.
the latest technology in our industry with only the best internal components for increased strength, dependable performance and monster torque capacity. All Monster transmissions are thoroughly inspected, blue printed and tested to ensure that your investment is completely flawless. For the system to operate properly, all throttle linkage, vacuum lines and kick-down components must be connected and adjusted properly.
Upgraded & Replaced Internal Components:
• 5 Pinion Front & Rear Planetaries
• Precision Master Overhaul Kit
• Superior High Performance Shift Reprogramming Kit
• Super Pump
• Direct/Reverse Input Drum
• Modified Input Sun Gear (to increase forward planetary lubrication)
• Modified Sunshell Drive Gear (to increase rear planetary lubrication)
• Updated/Modified Accumulators
• Wide High Performance Band
• Updated and Modified Governor with Spring Kit and Nylon Gear
• Recalibrated Valve Body with Updated TV Valve Assembly
• Recalibrated Valve Plate For Shift Firmness
• New High Low Filter
• New Low/Reverse Heavy Duty Sprag
• New 29 Element Heavy Duty Forward Input Sprag
• New High Performance Aluminum Servo
*Special Note: If you are planning a direct transmission swap it is required to re-use your existing tail-housing and speedometer gear for your new unit. This transmission may not come equipped with a new Speedometer Gear or Tail-housing. For the system to operate properly, all throttle linkage, vacuum lines and kick-down components must be connected and adjusted properly. If this is a computer operated transmission, you must ensure the system has been cleared and ready to accept the new transmission, your local auto parts store, auto repair or dealership can assist with this.