You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
This remanufactured 700R4 Merica Eagle Commander Transmission comes with a matching torque converter, ready to install and do burnouts in the name of freedom!
• Free Shipping
• Dyno Tested
• 3yr Warranty
• Free Torque Converter
• Fast & Easy Core Return
We also have the option to purchase performance upgrades and custom stalls for your 700R4 torque converter. If you are interested in performance torque converter upgrades please give us a call at 800-578-7904. One of our knowledgeable techs will be able to help you with the best options for your application.
Your 700R4 is dyno tested for your peace of mind and ready to ship!
The Merica Eagle commander 700R4 is ideal for vehicles that are powered by engines with performance upgrades. We can build them out specifically for your application whether that be Towing, Off roading, or Racing. There is the option of 4x4 or 2 wheel drive for this transmission. Our Eagle Commander 700R4 is rated for engines producing up to 450hp/400tq.
The latest american technology in our industry with the best machined internal components for the best strength and dependability. All Merica units are thoroughly inspected by hand, blue printed and machine dyno tested to ensure that your investment is completely flawless!
Upgraded & Replaced Internal Components:
• Precision Master Overhaul Kit
• Superior High Performance Shift Reprogramming Kit
• Super Pump
• Direct/Reverse Input Drum
• Turbine Input Clutch Housing
• Modified Input Sun Gear (to increase forward planetary lubrication)
• Modified Sunshell Drive Gear (to increase rear planetary lubrication)
• Updated/Modified Accumulators
• High Performance Band
• Updated and Modified Governor with Spring Kit and Nylon Gear
• Recalibrated Valve Body with Updated TV Valve Assembly
• Recalibrated Valve Plate For Shift Firmness
• New High Low Filter
• New Low/Reverse Heavy Duty Sprag
• New Heavy Duty Forward Input Sprag
• New High Performance Aluminum Servo
*Special Note: If you are planning a direct transmission swap it is required to re-use your existing tail-housing and speedometer gear for your new unit. This transmission may not come equipped with a new Speedometer Gear or Tail-housing. For the system to operate properly, all throttle linkage, vacuum lines and kick-down components must be connected and adjusted properly. If this is a computer operated transmission, you must ensure the system has been cleared and ready to accept the new transmission, your local auto parts store, auto repair or dealership can assist with this.